Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Schedule

Happy New Year! I have one resolution: to play better basketball. With that, I present January's schedule:

Wed, Jan. 7 - 8-10pm
Wed, Jan. 14 - 8-10pm
Wed, Jan. 28 - 8-10pm

no game on wed. Jan. 21. It's going to work out to be about $22 per guy for the month...Patrick's paying for the month up front, so bring the money on the 7th. it's a little cheaper this time around because we're scrapping the drinks.

not playing has crushed me. i miss the court. so many questions left unanswered: can Phil continue his insane hot streak, who will be most improved player of '09, will teams start incorporating offensive plays, will we ever have cheerleaders, will MAMBA grow into a national league. so many questions.

If you are not going to be able to make any of the dates above, email me.

see you on the 7th.

neal
www.nealcarlsonmusic.com

2 comments:

Sandi Hemmerlein said...

I have volunteered my cheerleading skills!

Neal Carlson said...

non-MAMBA members have started leaving comments and offering their services. it won't be long before the NBA is a second rate has-been.